Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real? Then you wake up and realize how wonderful your life really is? I had a dream that I was single. I don't know why but that was like a nightmare for me. I was trying to figure out how I was going to find a husband. I was very worried. But in the back of my mind I knew everything was alright. That was when I woke up.
I love Brian so much and I am so thankful that we are so happy together and love each other so much!! I feel so happy and content. Now, I don't have to find a husband. I already have the best one in the whole world!




2 comments:
So sweet! It's wonderful that you both have each other. Thinking of you guys...
Hi,
Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and have GOD's rule over every matter:
www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com
Have a blessed reading.
God bless you.
Post a Comment