12 years ago
Friday, February 12, 2010
Anyone else ready for Spring?
I know that we didn't get much snow compared to some of you all. But we sure did have fun playing in it all day. Brian made it home from work and they decided to create this huge snowman. They had a great time. Other than how cold it is outside, it was such a beautiful day. The snow is so pretty. I am soooo ready for Spring though.......




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Your home looks beautiful! The snow is fun but I love it when it melts and the temps. go up!:) Hugs to all of you!
i love ur pics with ur angels ,i just accidentaly read ur blog. Such a lucky person as u to have a warm sweet family
Oh my - that snowman is huge! Hugs and kisses to all the little girls! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment