Sunday, April 12, 2009

Windy Beach Pictures!

Brian and I don't have that many pictures of just the two of us. We were very lucky to get a few in on this beach trip. The wind was blowing like crazy. So other than my hair looking ridiculous. We were very happy to have a few turn out.


Kirsten pondering at the beauty of the sky.
Once again a very windy picture of the girls. We just love the ocean.

3 comments:

stephensfamily said...

You guys look great! We are going to Fl. for Spring Break tomorrow. What beaches did you go to? We are going to Caladeci Island and Ft. Lauderdale. I'll send you some pics when we get back. I am glad you had fun and it wasn't cold the entire time.

Cheryl said...

super cute Aim. I love that pic of just you and Brian. Oh the beach; I really miss it. I have the sand, I just dont have the water...

:)

Anne said...

You two are such a stunning couple. You look exactly the same as when you first got married.