Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Rosemary Beach, Florida


This picture was actually taken today, Easter Sunday after church. The wind seems to always be blowing on us!
We had a wonderful vacation on the beautiful beaches of Florida. Our first day there was very chilly. It was only 60 degrees and very very strong winds which made it feel bitterly cold. We were freezing during these pictures. The rest of the week was perfect weather.
I can't believe that the kids only have 6 weeks left of school before summer break. I am going to enjoy every minute of it because I know time is going to fly by. This is our busy time of the year. We have end of the year school activities, dance recitals, and I have to get excited about running Girls Camp for 240 Young Women and leaders. So much to do!! Ready or not here it comes!!!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

We are going to Rosemary Beach in May- it is such a fun place! The pics of you two are great!

Steph said...

How FUN!!! The pictures are AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. Flordia sounds so nice right now.

You have such a cute family. Great pictures!

The Chambers Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love the beach. What great and awesome pictures of your family.