12 years ago
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Newsroom - LDS Church
Yesterday Elder Neil L. Andersen became the 97th Apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is such a wonderful man and I feel blessed to have known he and his family. His daughter Camey is a very dear friend of mine. When I was 14 years old, I was able to travel to France to visit them while serving as a mission president in Bordeaux, France. Click on the link below to watch President Monson sustain him into the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. You may have to click on the video link once on the page. Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a link to a press conference with Elder Andersen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I thought of you when I saw him sustained. I remember that you had been friends with his daughter. very very cool.
Post a Comment