Monday, March 9, 2009

Lauren turns three!

Brian holding baby girl #4 right after she was born.
I wanted to add this picture of Lindsey, Kirsten, and Caroline. I love the look on their faces as they see Lauren for the first time. What a sweet moment. They all have such baby faces to me now. They are growing up too fast!


I love this one. They had the cutest baby hats for the baby girls in the hospital. We called it the Aunt Jemima look. You know the lady from the syrup bottle?


Lindsey and Lauren
She was our little finger sucker. It was so cute. I miss that so much!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I remember when she was born! What a doll she is!

The Chambers Family said...

I can't believe she is three, it just seem like yesterday when you were pregnant with her. She is such a cutie.