I am a picture person, so I have no reason to post a picture of Lauren. I just think she is cute and this is the most recent picture that I have taken. She is almost three now and she is keeping me very very busy. She is a very particular little girl. Aren't they all? Her new thing is that she won't wear socks. It has been in the 20's and 30's all week and she doesn't care. She has to wear flip flops or crocs.
12 years ago




3 comments:
You are my hero! I haven't gotten back into hosting things at my house since Brock was born. You just inspired me, I think its time! glad you had fun!
good luck with the flip flops. My kids try to wear them too, BURRRR!!!! NO WAY!!! :) cute picture
Sounds like you were busy!
All of your girls are so adorable! And you dress them so cute!
Glad to hear from you. Lauren has gotten so big. She is a cutie just like the other girls.
Post a Comment