
So, I know that everyone has read Harry Potter by now. Lindsey started reading it sometime last year while in 3rd grade. She just lost interest and only read a chapter or two. Well, she started Harry Potter again and will not put it down.
Every time I look for that girl she is reading somewhere. This is where I found her last week. She sat like that for about an hour.

This is how I found her today. She is now on #5. They have what is called Accelerated Reader here in Georgia or AR. At the end of every book they take a test on the computer. Lindsey has been getting all A's on these Harry Potter books. We are so happy that she loves to read.
1 comment:
I loved those books too. The only child so far of mine that has gotten into those books is Tiffani. Courtney has read 1-3, she just can't get into them. I think they are great books for kids to read.
Post a Comment