
Kirsten got baptized on Saturday while we had all my family in town. It was such a beautiful baptism. For family home evening last week, we gave Kirsten a special treasure box with some things to remind her about how
special her baptismal covenants are. We talked about the 4
th article of faith and put some little keepsakes in her box to help her to remember this special time.

Brian and I with our sweet little 8 year old.
4 comments:
Aimee I'm so glad we were able to be there for Kirsten's baptism. She looks like an angel. I will need copies of some of your pictures since some of mine are a little blurry.
Love, Mom
Congrats! Your FHE idea is so cute! She is absolutely beautiful! What a special time!
I can't believe that she was baptized. It just seems like the other day when we were doing that preschool with the girls. Jamie was baptized on Saturday too. These girls are just growing up way too fast.
Kirsten looks so beautiful in her dress. Looks like you had a very special day with your family being there.
Congrats to Kirsten! What an amazing time in her life!
Post a Comment