Brian, Aimee, Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Chritmas pictures
This is my favorite picture of all. It turned out so cute with Brian and his girls. It is so hard to find a picture where we are all smiling and looking normal. I thought that I would post a few different poses that we took. We hope you all have a very Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year!
so cute Aimee, your family is darling! I feel so bad I got your cute card and just happened to look at the return address...eeek I sent your card to texas! i totally spaced that you moved. So sorry, I will still send one its just gonna be a little late! Merry Christmas!
Love all the pictures Aimee. That's the best part of blogging huh? You're girls are adorable! Im one of 4 girls and love it. Hope things are going good for you guys. Our hubby's need to catch up on the phone one of these days....
Brian and I met our senior year of high school at a five stake dance in St. Petersburg, Florida. Brian served his mission in Rochester, NY and we were married in November 1996. We now have four daughters: Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren. They bring so much joy and happiness to us. Brian loves his job as an attorney and I love staying at home with my sweet little girls. Our Heavenly Father has given us so many blessings which we are truly grateful. That's our story so far..... read our blog to find out the latest happenings with a house filled with all girls and one wonderful man.
4 comments:
Hey there Aim.
I am loving these shots. Your girls are always dressed to the hilt and you always look fantastic. Merry Christmas!
so cute Aimee, your family is darling! I feel so bad I got your cute card and just happened to look at the return address...eeek I sent your card to texas! i totally spaced that you moved. So sorry, I will still send one its just gonna be a little late!
Merry Christmas!
I loved your card! You look GREAT and have such a beautiful family
Love all the pictures Aimee. That's the best part of blogging huh? You're girls are adorable! Im one of 4 girls and love it. Hope things are going good for you guys. Our hubby's need to catch up on the phone one of these days....
Post a Comment