Brian, Aimee, Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren
Friday, September 19, 2008
Lauren and her cousin Emma
I have had a fun time watching my niece all week while her family went to Disney World. Emma is such a sweet baby. She and Lauren had a great time playing together.
Aimee, I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging community. I think your blog looks great. I can't believe how big the kids look. Especially Lauren.
Yay Aimee! I'm glad you have a blog now. It looks great! That Lauren is a little cutie. I still think she and Kailey look a lot alike. We're excited to see you all in Nov.
Brian and I met our senior year of high school at a five stake dance in St. Petersburg, Florida. Brian served his mission in Rochester, NY and we were married in November 1996. We now have four daughters: Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren. They bring so much joy and happiness to us. Brian loves his job as an attorney and I love staying at home with my sweet little girls. Our Heavenly Father has given us so many blessings which we are truly grateful. That's our story so far..... read our blog to find out the latest happenings with a house filled with all girls and one wonderful man.
5 comments:
Hey Aimee! It's good to see some updates on your family. Lauren is so big! What a doll! We miss you guys but are glad you're doing so well.
Great job Aimee. You're a Pro at this already!!!
love, Mom
Aimee,
I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging community. I think your blog looks great. I can't believe how big the kids look. Especially Lauren.
Hooray for your blog! It is so much fun!
Oh my goodness your kids are SO cute! I am so glad we can keep in touch this way!
Yay Aimee! I'm glad you have a blog now. It looks great! That Lauren is a little cutie. I still think she and Kailey look a lot alike. We're excited to see you all in Nov.
Post a Comment