OK, so we are loving being back in Texas!!! I feel so bad that it has taken me so long to update our blog. Things are going great! The kids are healthy and loving their new schools and making lots of great friends. Brian continues to LOVE his new job. We are so very grateful for our continued blessings. This past week has been particularly interesting. The kids had school cancelled from Tues-Fri. Monday night we got a terrible ice/snow storm that left huge sheets of ice all over north Texas. Then on Thur night, we got another snow storm that left us with another 6 inches of snow on top of our icy roads. The temps have not gone above freezing all week. Therefore the conditions have continued to worsen or stay the same. We have had lots of fun having friends over but school better not be cancelled on Monday:).
Caroline had a class pet. It is a hedgehog. His name is Hedgie. We had the wonderful opportunity to take him home a few weekends ago. That is one interesting pet. He sleeps all day and plays all night. Thanks for visiting us Hedgie.
The Memory Snowman
Brian got the girls their first guitar for Christmas! They love it. He has been teaching each of them how to play. I wonder who will be our little guitar player?




1 comment:
I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I totally forgot that you had one and now I am so excited that I can keep in touch with you. I'm so glad ya'll love it in TX! Crazy snow storm! Your girls are looking so old! We all miss you like crazy..you need to come visit!!
Post a Comment