12 years ago
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Well, here we are! What a crazy night trying to get us all ready. What was really hard was trying to get pictures taken. The weather was really yucky. Very cold and rainy. Somehow we survived. Brian looks great as a 70's peace rocker. The girls and I have been wanting to all be witches for awhile now. Lauren was scared to dress up in all the black. So, we found a costume with pink and used a pretty pink wig for the"nice witch look". We had so much fun. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh my heavens, you seriously have the most amazing Halloween family ever.
Is this what I am missing out on by not having any girls? Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Laura-
Yes this is what you are missing out on. I bet you will get a girl one day though! It is a blast to get girls all dressed up and pretty but there is a very high level of drama to go along with it. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! Are you going to be here long enough to plan a date night?
Cute! I love that you were all witches! How did you talk your girls into all being a witch?
Post a Comment