Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lauren started preschool

Ummm.... Lauren started preschool like over a month ago. I am so behind on my blogging. She goes to a wonderful school. She only goes twice a week, which is perfect. I am so enjoying my precious time alone. It goes by way too fast though.
All the girls got the swine flu back in September. That was fun. Brian and I somehow escaped it. Other than that we have just been super busy with all of our church callings and the kids various activities. On Monday, Brian and I got to go with the youth of our ward to the Birmingham temple. That was a neat experience.



2 comments:

The Henry Family said...

She is so dang cute! I CAN NOT believe you got the swine flu in your house. I am sure it was a total nightmare. Glad to hear you all survived and that you and Brian escaped it!

Cheryl said...

We too survived the swine flu. It. Was. Awful.
I'm glad you are all feeling better.