Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kirsten in her ballet and jazz costume

Kirsten took ballet and jazz this year again. She is so funny. She complains about taking ballet sometimes but she is getting so much better at it. I can see this little glimmer in her eyes that she likes it more than she is telling me. My girls all have a natural turn-out for ballet (the position of the feet). I think that I have talked her into taking it again next year. We will see. I keep telling her the core of all dance is ballet. She loves jazz the best. This year for her jazz number they are dancing to "It's the Hard-Knock Life" from Annie. They are all orphans. That is why she is wearing the rag outfit. I just love the outfit, Kirsten loves it too. And the dance is just really really cute.



No comments: