Brian, Aimee, Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Dance Time
It is dance recital time! The recital is in three weeks. We are gearing up for some busy times. School is out here in only two weeks!!! It is so crazy. Where has the time gone?
Here are some fun pictures that we had taken of the kids. I have been busy posting tons of pictures today. Make sure you scroll down and see all of them. There's a lot I know. I just love pictures. We love our little girls. Brian and I are truly blessed to have them. They are so much fun!
Brian and I met our senior year of high school at a five stake dance in St. Petersburg, Florida. Brian served his mission in Rochester, NY and we were married in November 1996. We now have four daughters: Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren. They bring so much joy and happiness to us. Brian loves his job as an attorney and I love staying at home with my sweet little girls. Our Heavenly Father has given us so many blessings which we are truly grateful. That's our story so far..... read our blog to find out the latest happenings with a house filled with all girls and one wonderful man.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so glad that I get to claim all these cute little girls!!!
Love you all!
Andrea
seriously could they be any cuter?.....how fun!!!! you'll have to post video of the performance!
such cute girls....aww how fun to get to do dance....not that I don't love teeball....
The Annie rag costume is my FAVE!!! so cute!
Ok you are making me so jealous with all these gorgeous girls. How fun
Post a Comment