Brian, Aimee, Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren
Monday, March 9, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby Lauren!
Our little 3 year old! Lauren loved her bitty baby and matching outfit. We had a great day celebrating her birthday. We had a cookout and the weather was perfect!
Sweet Lauren! I can't believe that you're three! We wish we could have celebrated with you. It was adorable seeing those tiny pictures of you. You were and are a little doll! Have fun with Bitty Baby - We love you.
Brian and I met our senior year of high school at a five stake dance in St. Petersburg, Florida. Brian served his mission in Rochester, NY and we were married in November 1996. We now have four daughters: Lindsey, Kirsten, Caroline, and Lauren. They bring so much joy and happiness to us. Brian loves his job as an attorney and I love staying at home with my sweet little girls. Our Heavenly Father has given us so many blessings which we are truly grateful. That's our story so far..... read our blog to find out the latest happenings with a house filled with all girls and one wonderful man.
1 comment:
Sweet Lauren! I can't believe that you're three! We wish we could have celebrated with you. It was adorable seeing those tiny pictures of you. You were and are a little doll! Have fun with Bitty Baby - We love you.
Andrea
Post a Comment