I know that it doesn't look like much but it snowed here for about 5 hours yesterday. There really was a lot of snow, it just melted because the ground was too warm. It was in the 60s the day before this storm blew through. 
It was fun to watch. We were at church during most of the storm and all the kids wanted to just go out and play in what little snow we had. We thought that they would cancel school today but we lucked out. We live right across the street from another county and they cancelled school for them today and we live about 2 miles from yet another county that also cancelled school. I'm not complaining too much. I was home with all the kids last week because they all got the flu. They each had a high fever and cough for 5 days. That was not fun. We are all better now and I am enjoying my time with just one sweet little girl today.

This picture was taken about an hour after the snow stopped. The sun was trying to peek out. The weather here is so crazy.
4 comments:
Its March and that's your first snow!!! Makes you miss Utah ey...or probably not! :) I love the pictures, and totally want to try the recipe, dang now that I know the calories I'm gonna have guilt! have a good day!
I am so over snow! I want warm weather so bad. I guess that snow for you guys is a little nice for a change though huh?
What a crazy storm. It rained and rained here all yesterday and today John is snowboarding in fresh powder 2 feet deep. I love March.
I love those snow days, just enough to dust everything, but not enough that you have to shovel the walk way and you know it will all melt in a few hours or a day. That's one reason I love living in the south.
Post a Comment