Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day!!

These are the flowers that Brian got me for Valentines. They smell wonderful and they are giving me Spring Fever. Brian snuck them in the house the night before Valentines Day and he hid them in our dining room. I had no idea they were there. Although that night I asked him what that incredible smell was. 
This is the desert that I make Brian every year for Valentines. I have been making this since the first year we were married. 
It may not look that pretty but it is yummy! Brian told me that if there is a year when I don't make it, that means I don't love him anymore. Please don't let me ever loose that recipe! 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

so whats the dessert? It looks so adorable w/ all those kisses around.

The Chambers Family said...

I was wondering what the dessert was too. Maybe you should post the recipe.

stephensfamily said...

Looks Great! Will you email me the recipe?