Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's our 12th Anniversary!

Brian and I have been married for 12 years today!! For those of you who don't know, we met at a 5 stake dance our senior year of high school. We went to each others proms and then I waited for Brian while he served his mission. We were married a little over three months after his return. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that I get to spend forever with. He is my best friend and I love every minute that I get to spend with him.
Here we are at Brian's prom April 1994.


Our wedding day November 9th, 1996. Gotta love those bangs!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Happy Anniversary! Bangs are coming back Aimee, side bangs anyway. You were both adorable.

Love, Mom

Cheryl said...

wow how time flies. Congratulations

Andrea said...

Congrats, Brian and Aimee! Were you two really that young when you got married??!!

Unknown said...

Loved those pictures. They are awesome. Happy late anni! Wow, 12 years? Congrats!