Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Kirsten!!

 Kirsten turned 8 years old today. She is such a special little girl with a lot of personality! Kirsten brings us so much joy and happiness. This is a very special birthday for her. She will be getting baptized at the end of the month. We love you Kirsten!! Here she is through the years......
Kirsten in her baptism dress. 
Kirsten was only 2 days old here. She was such a beautiful newborn baby. I wish that I could go back in time and hold her again. 
She was 5 months old here. Her personality is beginning to shine.

Kirsten was 4 years old here. She was always very flexible.

3 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!!! You look so pretty in your Baptismal Dress.

Steph said...

Cute pictures!
I am so behind, Yea for the cast coming off, and I LOVE the prom/wedding pics! Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Wow. Kids grow up too fast don'tcha think? She is so cute. Love the dress too!