
I woke up this morning in the mood to clean my house. (That doesn't happen very often but I do it any way). So, I opened all my shutters and this is what I found. Thankfully it is on the outside of my window!! What is it? I have never seen such a spooky bug. I know it's not a spider. I guess that I don't need to decorate my house with scary bugs, we have the real thing. I think it's so funny
lately that I keep getting people in the background of my pictures. Check out my neighbor in the bottom left corner. She is talking on her phone and in her sweatpants. Makes you wonder how many pictures you are in that you are unaware of. Have fun trick or treating tonight. I will take lots of pictures of the girls and post them soon.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the Halloween pictures. I hate spiders. Hope you all have a great Halloween tonight.
Post a Comment