Thursday, October 2, 2008

School Pictures

We got the girls school pictures back last week. I usually don't care for school pictures. They never turn out that great. This year I was pleasantly surprised that they all turned out fairly decent.  
Caroline is my big kindergartner this year. She is enjoying it so much. She is my Sweet Caroline.
Kirsten is in the 2nd grade and she loves her class this year. She has made a lot of great friends already. 
Lindsey is in 4th grade. Her teacher from last year looped her class up to the 4th grade. I think this has been really great for her. 

4 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Those school pictures are really nice. Your girls are just growing up so fast and are so beautiful.

Cheryl said...

You are right. They turned out really cute.

Steph said...

What beautiful girls you have! Its crazy I remember when you were pregnant with Lindsey and now she is in the 4th grade!!!! Man we're old! ;-D
ps now that our blog is private the date of last update will never be correct on your blog list, lame i know, sorry.

The Henry Family said...

OK models in the making!! Our school pictures NEVER look that good. Your girls just worked the camera. They are beautiful!