Sunday, October 19, 2008

I took this picture from the other side of a stream. I thought it turned out cute. 
Kirsten would not put down the pumpkin that she picked out. She carried it around all day. 
This was the most beautiful little place. There was a stream with rocks. There were kids everywhere playing in the water. There was a cute little grassy area right next to this stream where there were dozens of families having a picnic. 
In the background of this picture there is a cute covered bridge. If you look closely, I apparently took a picture of a lady and her son posing for a photo too. 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

what a fun day! I cannot believe the size of those pumpkins! holy frick frack. I could only dream of a pumpkin patch that nice in an area here, plus its the desert so hardly anything grows.... (sigh)

Unknown said...

Those are big pumpkins! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pictures you got with other people posing for pictures in them! Funny.

Tami said...

I can't believe how big your girls are!! You guys look great!